Becoming a Social Marketing Link Building Expert & My Dog

Define:Expert
Expert:

  • adept: having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude; "adept in handicrafts"; "an adept juggler"; "an expert job"; "a good mechanic"; "a ...
  • a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully
  • technical: of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood; "technical terminology"; "a technical report"; "technical language"
Combining my SEO Link Building Expert skills with social media, RSS, wordpress & Twitter. Trying to take social SEO to the next level.
Testing something with delicious, friendfeed and posterous.
So far, so good. I'm posting this all from my gmail (picture too). Soon, I'll write about the results and how it can help you with your link building.
Attached is my Dog with a Bone

See and download the full gallery on posterous

2 comments:

Ohm Jal said...

nice article on social marketing. I like it. More information on SEO and blogs will available at http://earn-through-blogs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You need to have the search engines in mind, when you build a website. You also need to know how the search engines work with your website, rank it in their results. You also need to know which links are the best and why.

SEO Los Angeles