Cruising in Pacific Beach on My Scooter (San Diego, CA)

Not too long ago I decided to buy a scooter to save gas. I've been driving my scooter more and more as I realize the simplicity of dashing to Garnet or the Bird Rock, or to any other local places. Because I spend 85% of my life in PB, La Jolla, Mission Bay and sometimes Ocean Beach; I drive my scooter almost everywhere.



Just the other day I went to meet up with a client that lives in P.B. It literally only took me 5 minutes to get there.

I can cut in front of cars, take off faster at stop signs and lights and I can nearly park anywhere. Here's a picture of my scooter parked in front of a storage pod made by Big Box Storage San Diego.




I bought the scooter at that one scooter shop right on Grand & Lamont that always has scooters out front on display. Here's a link to their website. http://www.scooterandcycle.com/ (I only link to these guys because I'm happy with their services.)

Scooter Shop Location


View Larger Map

I love my scooter, just FYI.

No comments: